Hello everybody! I hope you are having a wonderful day/evening from wherever you are.
Today I want to share with you my review about the bronzer I’m using. Just to be clear I’m not a makeup artist or anything like that. I maybe only have a couple of eyeshadows palette and a few more things. But I like makeup and I’m more into the everyday, practical kind of application. Somedays I wish I could do better, but it is what it is.
What I really like is to when I find something that I like and works very well, share it with everybody. Sharing is caring :).
The bronzer that will talk about has been in the market for quite a while and it is a cult product for many people and with reason. So, without further due here are my thoughts about it.
- Size: 11gr. | 0.38 oz.
- Shade range: 6 shades. I use Sunkissed Bronzer
- Price point: 15€ | 14$ | 12£
- Coverage: light- medium. You can build it up, but it will never be a full coverage.
- Main ingredients: murumuru seed butter & talc.
- For whom is good: Fair-medium color skin.
- Packing: Plastic, it comes with a mirror and a little sponge.
- Application preference: I use a brush, right now I’m applying it with Powder brush from Real Techniques. I don’t use the sponge that is include as is not very practical.
- My opinion: I love it. and the smell!!! it’s amazing, I feel like I’m on the beach. It has a creamy texture (even though is a powder). It as a slight shimmer finish but not very noticeable and has a great pigmentation with a smooth finish. Blends very easy and has a great staying power.
- The good:
- Good selection of shades
- Great pigmentation
- Comes with a mirror (very practical to carry on you bag)
- The smell! I love it.
- The not so good:
- The smell (if you prefer odorless bronzer, this is not for you)
- The sponge. I don’t need and is not good for application
- The good:
Pecas’s tip: when you are in a hurry or travelling and you can’t bring a lot of products) you can use it as eyeshadow as well and top with a highlighter.
Have you tried any of Physicians formula bronzers? What are your thoughts?