Hello everybody! Is friday! the best day of the week and my last friday at work before we go for our holidays next week. We will be attending a friend’s wedding in Italy and the weather will be spectacular, way much better that rainy Amsterdam. As the wedding will be at noon, my makeup need to stay put and fresh during all the event, the review of this setting spray comes in perfect time, so should I bring it to my holiday or not? keep reading to find out.
- Size: 82.8 ml| 2.8 fl oz.
- Price point: 17€ | $16 | £15
- Free of: Alcohol
- Cruelty free: No.
- For whom is good: all skin types.
- Packing: It comes in a aluminium with a manual pump spray.
- Application preference: It can be used as a prep spray just before applying the makeup and/or as a setting spray. I use it as a setting spray.
My opinion: I’m truly impressed with this spray as I was afraid as it would be very drying on my skin. I like the All nighter from Urban decay is excellent but I can’t use it everyday as it dries my skin and then I have to apply every serum on earth. But this one is very good, the mist is very subtle and refreshing and the ingredients list is full of great ingredients that hydrates the skin. Although is very good it doesn’t have the same holding power ast the Urban Decay one but is good enough and you don’t have to worry that it will dry your skin.
The good: Great ingredients list (no alcohol), the mist is so light and refreshing that is a pleasure to applied it and helps maintain my makeup longer without drying my skin.
The not so good: Is not as long lasting as Urban Decay one , if that is what you are looking for.
- Pecas’s tip: Sometimes I use eyeshadow as eyeliner so after i put the eyeshadow on the brush i spray it with this setting mist and it applies beautiful and last the whole day.
- Rate: 4/5 – Excellent
Where you can buy it: directly from Morphe page (in fact you can but from their page globally) or their stores in the US.
In Europe you can buy from Morphe page as well and also from Cult beauty
Have you tried the Morphe setting spray? What are your thoughts?
Note: there are no affiliated links in this post and I have purchased the product mentioned