Hello everybody, this will be my first post. I love products review as I can learn from other people opinion, pros and cons before deciding to try a product. So, I decided to share my opinion of the products I tried in a very simple way: I explain my view in 10 points. That’s it.
Easy and simple.
I test the products for more than a month to really give an informed opinion.
- Product name: Peptide Glyco cleanser
- Company: Dermaquest
- Main Ingredient: Glycolic acid (15%) & peptides
- Purpose: Cleanser. Targets aging skin.
- For whom is good: For all skin types, especially for dry skin. Not suitable for sensitive, irritated or compromised skin. Is perfect for anyone looking for an anti-aging cleanser.
- When to use it: Second cleanse in the evening.
- Frequency: every other day or 2-3 times per week.
- Size: 6oz/170gr.
- My opinion: I love this product. It was recommended by my facialist as my skin is very dry and it has done wonders. I use 2-3 times per week in the morning and I use a towel to wash my face. My skin feels soft and radiant as the glycolic acid is soft enough for me, but it does a great job exfoliating my skin without harm. Also If you want an exfoliating mask you can applied for a few minutes on dry skin and then rinse it off (only in the evenings)I have used this product for over a year and is my part of my holy grail group.
- Where to buy it:
Have you tried Dermaquest products before?