Hello everybody! and welcome to the best day of the week: Friday! I’m always in a good mood as is the start of the weekend.
Today I want to share with you my opinion about a product that is been in the market for quite a while and have a huge fan base. With reason. First things first Hourglass is a great brand that launches products accordingly and not following a the trend of the moment. The quality of the products is excellent and the packaging is sleek.
But lets focus, let’s talk about the Ambient lighting Palette. Some people called this products a highlighter, others a bronzer, others a setting powder with a glow and I called it “The Multitasker”. This will be my third palette I have bought and I rarely repurchased the same makeup products. It has multiple purposes and my makeup looks so good when I use it. So without further due here are my thoughts about it.
- Size: 9gr. | 0.33 oz.
- Shade range: 1 palette that contains 3 shades: “Dim Light” a natural peach beige, ‘Incandescent Strobe Light’ a opalescent pearl and ‘Radiant Light’ a sun-kissed golden beige.
- Price point: 63.5€ | $64 | £56
- Coverage: light.
- Free of: Talc, Fragrance, Parabens & Gluten
- Cruelty free: Yes
- For whom is good: All skin tones, in my opinion is universal.
- Packing: Plastic, it comes with a mirror
- Application preference: I use a brush, right now I’m applying it with Powder brush 201 from Real Techniques. I apply it all over my face and use all 3 colours at the same time, only when I use it for other purposes (ex: eyeshadow, highlighter, etc) I use an specific color.
- My opinion: I love it, the finish is light and exquisite and very natural. The finish is so natural and it works for many skin types and applications. The quality is very good.
- The good: Is going to provide the right amount of glow without looking artificial. Also is a multipurpose palette. Is not a highlighter, is not a bronzer and is not a blush. Is all of them in one product.
- The not so good: Nothing, well only one the price is a little steep but is worth it.
- Pecas’s tip: When I travel and m carry on space is very little I carry this palette and I use it for multiple purposes: eyeshadow, bronzer and highlighter.
- Rate: 5/5. Is a Holy grail. is that good. I will include it in the Pecas Hall of fame.
Where you can buy it: in the US there are many retailers that carry Hourglass: Sephora,the Hourglass, Norsdtrom, etc.
Have you tried any of of Hourglass products? What are your thoughts?
Note: there are not affiliated links in this post and I have purchased the products mentioned.