Today I’m sharing my review of a product that has become a standard in my makeup case and I discovered thanks to my sister. On January, I was visiting her for the holidays and I forgot my broes product at home. And when I say “my brow products” is just my NYX pencil and some Maybelline clear gel mascara. And my sister gave me Benefit eyebrow gel to try the colour was not hers.. and I saw the light…keep reading and you will know what I mean.
- Size: 3gr. | 0.1 oz.
- Shade range: 8 shades, mine is 3 Neutral Light brown.
- Price point: 28€ | $24 | £21.5
- Coverage: natural and buildable. Also is water resistant.
- Free of: fragrance.
- Cruelty free: No, although they don’t test on animals, but they sell in China.
- For whom is good: anybody that want to shape their brows in a easy way or don’t have (like me) makeup skills but still wants decent brows.
- Packing: Plastic, with a small brush applicator.
- My opinion: I really like this brow gel, as it is easy to use and perfect to fix your brows without too much complication. The finish is natural and it lasts the whole day. A must on my makeup kit.
- The good: Easy application, great staying power and the best of the best: the products last forever, so even though the price is a little up you get really good value for money. I have mine since January and I have use it almost everyday for 8 months. ANother good point is the size, it is so compact that you can travel with it anywhere.
- The not so good: Nothing or maybe the price? but I think you get excellent quality and performance for it.
- Rate: 5/5. It is a Holy grail. Is that good. I will include it in the Pecas Hall of fame.
Where you can buy it: directly from Benefit Cosmetics page and use your location. In the US there are many retailers that carry Benefit: Sephora, Ulta Nordstrom. etc.
Another e-retailer that carries the brand: Cult Beauty that ships worldwide.
Have you tried any of of Benefit products? What are your thoughts?
Note: there are not affiliate links in this post and I have received the product as a gift from my sister.