Hello everybody! I hope you are having a wonderful day/evening from wherever you are.
Today I want to share with you my review about the bronzer I’m using. Just to be clear I’m not a makeup artist or anything like that. I maybe only have a couple of eyeshadows palette and a few more things. But I like makeup and I’m more into the everyday, practical kind of application. Somedays I wish I could do better, but it is what it is.
What I really like is to when I find something that I like and works very well, share it with everybody. Sharing is caring :).
The bronzer that will talk about has been in the market for quite a while and it is a cult product for many people and with reason. So, without further due here are my thoughts about it.
- Size: 11gr. | 0.38 oz.
- Shade range: 6 shades. I use Sunkissed Bronzer
- Price point: 15€ | 14$ | 12£
- Coverage: light- medium. You can build it up, but it will never be a full coverage.
- Main ingredients: murumuru seed butter & talc.
- For whom is good: Fair-medium color skin.
- Packing: Plastic, it comes with a mirror and a little sponge.
- Application preference: I use a brush, right now I’m applying it with Powder brush from Real Techniques. I don’t use the sponge that is include as is not very practical.
- My opinion: I love it. and the smell!!! it’s amazing, I feel like I’m on the beach. It has a creamy texture (even though is a powder). It as a slight shimmer finish but not very noticeable and has a great pigmentation with a smooth finish. Blends very easy and has a great staying power.
- The good:
- Good selection of shades
- Great pigmentation
- Comes with a mirror (very practical to carry on you bag)
- The smell! I love it.
- The not so good:
- The smell (if you prefer odorless bronzer, this is not for you)
- The sponge. I don’t need and is not good for application
- The good:
Pecas’s tip: when you are in a hurry or travelling and you can’t bring a lot of products) you can use it as eyeshadow as well and top with a highlighter.
Where you can buy it: From Physicians formula page and any main drugstores in the USA like Target, or CVS. In Europe you can order it in Iherb or Amazon.
Have you tried any of Physicians formula bronzers? What are your thoughts?
I love this bronzer too! It smells so good!
LikeLiked by 1 person