Hello everybody! today’s review will be of one of my Holy grail products. So far is the best Vitamin C that I have tried.
For references my skin is: dry, with hyperpigmentation and some fine lines. I’m 40 years old.
- Product name: Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate – by Kiehl’s
- Main Ingredient: 10.5% L-Ascorbic Acid and 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside for a total of 12.5% Vitamin C concentration.
- Purpose: Serum with antioxidant properties and improves collagen production while helping to treat hyperpigmentation.
- For whom is good: For all skin types, specially for dry skin. If you have sensitive skin you need to choose a lower % concentration at the beginning to see how your skin reacts. Is perfect for anyone looking to have a brighter, healthier skin.
- When to use it: AM routine, after cleaning the skin. Frequency – Daily
- Free of: Parabens – Fragrance. Unfortunately is not cruelty free as is sold in mainland China.
- Size: It comes in 4 sizes: 15ml – 50ml – 75ml & 100ml. Mine is 75ml.
- My opinion: I really enjoy this Vitamin C and I have bought it several times. The first reason I like it is how my skin feels and looks after a using after a few weeks, the % is perfect, not to low so I can get the benefit for the active ingredient and not to high that can caused irritation. I have seen a great change in my skin when I used it and teh texture (serum-lotion like), absorbs , very quickly, leaving my skin very soft. At the beginning as a slight tingly feeling but nothing bad. I have used this product for over a over 3 months and is my part of my holy grail group. Also the packing is perfect as is dark which prevents the serum to oxidize and maintains its stability. It was my holy grail but has a huge con: Is not cruelty free.
- Bonus: It has Hyaluronic Acid , perfect for keeping you hydration level up. Also Kiehl’s have a great program that you received points if you recycle your products and return it to the store.
- Where to buy it:
Have you tried this product before? What are is your favorite Vitamin C serum?